[mapguide-internals] 2.1.0 Final Windows Installer

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Fri Nov 20 20:52:14 EST 2009

Hi Gabriele,

I have updated the release notes with your suggestions on the PostGIS provider and Windows installer.

Most of the third party stack is not available on Windows so we include it in the source tree.  Also, I do not know what side effects would be introduced from using the existing libraries on a Linux distro.  I suspect it could lead to a wide range of compilation issues - header conflicts, etc.

Thank you for the suggestions.  They do help.