[mapguide-internals] Motion: vote RFC 86 - the Pinned connection

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Thu Oct 15 19:01:22 EDT 2009

Sorry if I am late, I have concerns regarding this RFC. What would happen if
there are more pinnes in one session or more connections wanted to be run in
same session ? Also, If I remember correctly there is link between reader
being closed and connection released ? If that is case what would happen in
case of multiple readers?

In my opinion better solution would be to be able to "get" connection from
server and then use that connection. In such way user would be able to have
any number of connections and use them in any way.
Also that looks to me like cleaner and more understandable solution.

If I am to late then I vote
-0

Haris