[mapguide-internals] RE: Motion: Commit rights for Christine Bao

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Oct 19 17:05:00 EDT 2009

+1 Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Trevor Wekel [mailto:trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 1:56 PM
To: MapGuide Internals Mail List
Subject: [mapguide-internals] RE: Motion: Commit rights for Christine Bao

+1 Trevor

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Bruce
Dechant
Sent: October 19, 2009 2:31 PM
To: MapGuide Internals Mail List
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Motion: Commit rights for Christine Bao

Hi All,

Here is a summary of what Chris Claydon wrote about Christine:

I'd like to propose that we grant subversion commit rights for the MapGuide
vault to Christine Bao. She is an Autodesk developer working in Shanghai,
and has made numerous defect fixes and enhancements to the code base over
the last few months (reviewed and committed by myself and others on her
behalf). I feel she has a good understanding of how MapGuide works, and her
submissions have consistently been of high quality. She has been highly
receptive to feedback from myself and the community, and is a valuable asset
to the project. Her submissions will still be reviewed by the community and
by other Autodesk developers, and I feel that granting her the right to
commit her own code will remove an unnecessary hindrance to her continued
contribution to MapGuide.

I have to agree with Chris and therefore I would like to motion for a vote
on giving Christine Bao commit rights to the MapGuide vault.

+1 Bruce

Thanks,
Bruce