[mapguide-internals] Initial RC1 Build?

Ivan Miličević Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Tue Oct 20 09:35:05 EDT 2009

Hello Jason,

Instalation worked perfectly for me.

Specs:
Windows server 2003
.NET
Custom instalation folder

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jason Birch
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 9:50 AM
To: MapGuide Internals Mail List
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Initial RC1 Build?

Hi all,
Well, I got the build done, but did not get to do ANY testing on it; ran out
of time if I want to be functional at work tomorrow.  Have uploaded here:

http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/testing/

as: MapGuideOpenSource-2.1.0.4283-RC1.exe

And the md5sum output is:

c85fad1a8410988b37099ac307ca8b0f *MapGuideOpenSource-2.1.0.4283-RC1.exe

Please try installing (on a non-production machine) if you have a few
minutes, and once we get some hopefully positive notes we can move it into
the release folder for 2.1.0.

I was hoping to roll FDO 3.4.1 RC1 into this release, but fate was unkind :)
 I did swap the SQLite provider for Traian's back-ported 3.4 version; if
anyone has concerns with this I can put the original version back in, but it
has some nasty bugs.