[mapguide-internals] RE: [mapguide-users] MapGuide Project Sponsorship RFC 83

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Sun Sep 13 00:07:09 EDT 2009

Hi Frank,

Ok.  I'm interested.  Perhaps we should chat offline a bit to figure out the details?  Then I can present an updated proposal to the list and PSC.  Setting up a personal PayPal account to "pool" donations would also work but doing this directly through OSGeo would be more official and better controlled.