[mapguide-internals] RFC60 ??? - at least a sandbox please

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Fri Sep 18 14:48:59 EDT 2009

Hi Tom,

Ok.  I can certainly create a copy of either 2.1 or trunk under rfc60.  However, as the PSC I think we need to decide if this feature is going into 2.1.  Otherwise, we will have to blow the sandbox away again.  Alternatively, I could create an rfc60/trunk and an rfc60/2.1.  That might be a better solution since the two code bases are probably very different at this point.

In any case, a clean copy of 2.1 or trunk should be the starting point for sandbox/rfc60.  I personally want to see ALL the diffs to help evaluate risk and impact.