[mapguide-internals] Update on builds infrastructure

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Sun Sep 20 02:17:20 EDT 2009

WiX works just fine in 64bit, but we'll have to develop a separate installer
config so it's not trivial.  Much of the existing stuff can be re-used for
the 64bit installer config though.
It's my secret hope that Helio's work is done on FDO soon and we can benefit
from some of his CMake goodness on MapGuide trunk and have a better answer
for Linux users by 2.2 time.

Jason