[mapguide-internals] RE: mapguide-internals Digest, Vol 33, Issue 15

Leaf Li leaf.li at autodesk.com
Sun Sep 20 23:30:35 EDT 2009

Hi Trevor,

Yes. Fetch size is 0 by default. I add it in RFC.
As for ExecuteSqlQuery, a new signature with fetchSize is already added in RFC. However, we just need add one new signature instead of two because method 1 is an extension to method 2. And method 3 is an extension is to method 3. Method 3 includes all functionality of method 1 and 2.

1. virtual MgSqlDataReader* ExecuteSqlQuery(
                                 MgResourceIdentifier* resource,
                                 CREFSTRING sqlStatement);

2. virtual MgSqlDataReader* ExecuteSqlQuery(
                                 MgResourceIdentifier* resource,
                                 CREFSTRING sqlStatement,
                                 MgParameterCollection* params,
                                 MgTransaction* transaction);

3. virtual MgSqlDataReader* ExecuteSqlQuery(
                                 MgResourceIdentifier* resource,
                                 CREFSTRING sqlStatement,
                                 MgParameterCollection* params,
                                 MgTransaction* transaction,