[fdo-internals] RE: [mapguide-internals] fdo installation & build script confusion

UV uvwild at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 24 22:50:13 EDT 2009

Fair enough!
I think also mapguide debug with fdo release might be a popular
combination....

Looks like it makes more sense that the install script of the fdo
package is updated....

however i had to change the paths in my installations manually a few
times already.
for the build server fixing it in the scripts will be mandatory.

just too bad that  in the current devel process i am writing a  lot more
messages than the code that needs only little tweaks...
I suggest to consider a synchronuous peer review process where small
patches can be instantly accepted in a brief
chat or skype session after at least 3 people looked at it.