[mapguide-internals] Ubuntu 9.10 is MapGuide 2.2's best friend

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 02:04:00 EDT 2010

i had blown away the 8.04 on that box, and loaded a fresh 9.10 but i did
run some of the build notes apt-get commands

before the next test, i'll revert back to a clean install to catch any other
issues

I concur, this is going to be big!

BTW linode offer pretty cool offerings, less memory than EC2,
but all Quad core xen instances !!! http://www.linode.com/

and the IO profile smokes EC2 as well