[mapguide-internals] Re: The future of MapGuide Maestro

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Thu Apr 1 18:15:53 EDT 2010

It might be nice to actually package this one in a standard location (which
seems to be different per-distro, but still...) since it doesn't have any
dependencies we might break.  If it is under /usr/local, it probably
deserves its own location since it isn't tied to MGOS 2.2.
 /usr/local/mapguidemaestro-2.0.0/  ?

Jason