[mapguide-internals] Ubuntu and Centos builds question

UV uvwild at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 6 02:59:01 EDT 2010

this says the linker cannot find the 4 function defs defined by the
interface FdoIDisposable.
those are either in a compilation unit not included in the linker command
or missing from the used compilation units because of the preprocessor .....

I did a build on centos5.4 a year ago without major problems....
but it can be quite hard.

the unit tests are often the hardest to build because they reference
everything.
So if everything else is working it should be possible to reconstruct
from another location.