[mapguide-internals] RFC90 beta

UV uvwild at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:42:00 EDT 2010

Hi,

the sandbox of rfc90 does what it should I think.
I am currently trying to break stability but so far everything works as
planned.
The last remaining problem seems now the currrent behaviour of creating
empty tiles
as the tileservice catches all exceptions and returns an empty tile
instead of an error.
But it seems to be quite fast....

I would appreciate if someone with a large map try to break it. i am
doing the same here.
I can upload a win32 build if someone tells me where to put it.

Of course, there are additional parms in the serverconfig.ini:

# PollingInterval                  sleep in milliseconds before
rechecking the lockfile
# CreationCutoffTime          seconds after which abort the lockfile test
# UseMetaTiles                   the dimension of the metatile (2 = 4
subtiles, 3 = 9 subtiles, 4 = 16 subtiles, etc)
# LockMethod                     0/1=use lockfile/tile
2=lockfile/metatile 3=ace_condition/metatile
#
RenderOnly                         = 0
PollingInterval                      = 500
CreationCutoffTime              = 120
UseMetaTiles                       = 4
LockMethod                        = 3
TileCachePath                      = Repositories/TileCache/
TileColumnsPerFolder          = 30
TileRowsPerFolder               = 30
DefaultTileSizeX                   = 300
DefaultTileSizeY                   = 300
ImageFormat                        = PNG