[mapguide-internals] Re: Question about Fix to ticket #800 Request for change in the ajax viewer - legend with selectability

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Wed Apr 7 15:41:27 EDT 2010

Hi Bruno and Jackie,

In MGOS 2.1 and in the 2.2 beta, there is no icon in the legend.  I tried reverting back to the version of legendui.templ and ajaxmappane.templ that Jackie created when he applied the patch (because there have been a lot of changes since), but that didn't change anything.

Also when I execute those menu methods "All Selectable" and "All Unselectable" they don't do anything.  The layers do not become selectable.

I did all my testing against the sample Sheboygan map using MGOS 2.1 and 2.2 prebeta.

Did you guys test this and did it actually work?  If so can you please try again on 2.1 or 2.2?

I don't think that it is the responsibility of the you to check to make sure this is working in every release, but on the other hand, if the above really is a problem, why hasn't the community reported this yet?  Does anyone use it or know about it?  I see that this enhancement wasn't listed in the release notes, that's probably part of the problem.

Thanks
Tom