[mapguide-internals] PHP 5.3 (Trac ticket #1290)

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Thu Apr 15 11:27:25 EDT 2010

If you build PHP from source you can include the ISAPI module.
However, for 64bit it will fail with the default source from php.net - the version I submitted to SVN for MapGuide has the needed files to build the 64bit version too.

Also, you will notice that I included the 32bit and 64bit Windows binaries of PHP 5.3 in SVN as a short term solution until we move to FastCGI.

Thanks,
Bruce