[mapguide-internals] Avoiding unnecessary Tile Cache invalidation (Trac Ticket 1332)

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Wed Apr 28 09:19:34 EDT 2010

Sorry, when I wrote "This is only about the problem in the ticket", I should have said "This response from me is only about the problem in the ticket". I didn't mean to say we should ignore the "shared tile sets" idea, and I think it is something that is a good idea and would be good to do. I just don't have any input for it right now. Well, except that I think the reference to the tiled/base layers should stay in the MapDefinition...but that's just my feeling and further investigation needs to be done.

Tom