[mapguide-internals] RE: cross-compiling CS-Map 64-bit

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 20:29:06 EDT 2010

Could we not modify the build64.bat to check if we're cross compiling from a
32-bit machine? Something like:

IF %PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE% NEQ "AMD64" goto build_csmap_x64_cross else goto
build_csmap_x64
:build_csmap_x64_cross
REM build library and Compiler in 32-bit before building the library in
64-bit
%msbuild_x86% <path to>\Library.csproj
%msbuild_x86% <path to>\Compiler.csproj
%msbuild_x64% <path to>\Library.csproj
goto next_step
:build_csmap_x64
%msbuild_x64% <path to>\Library.csproj
%msbuild_x64% <path to>\Compiler.csproj
goto next_step
:next_step

Other than 64-bit FDO SDK being setup in a really weird directory structure,
I personally haven't noticed any problems building from a native 64-bit OS