[mapguide-internals] MapGuide 2.2 build steps

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Wed Feb 3 15:58:31 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

I have started working on some build instructions for (an eventual) MapGuide 2.2 release cycle.  I do realise that the OSGeo Wiki has  previous release build instructions for MapGuide but I decided to break with tradition and use Trac instead.  Trac mark up is a bit easier to deal with and more than sufficient for writing up build instructions.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/CompilingMapGuide22

If you don't like what you see (glaring errors, better ways to do things, etc) please drop me an email and I will update the build instructions.