AW: [mapguide-internals] Re: Stylization FTW

Samuel Berger samuel.berger at icfm.ch
Thu Jan 7 13:20:09 EST 2010

Would it be a big deal to support DWFx or is it mainly 'just changing a flag
in DWF Toolkit'?
I think it would add a big value to MapGuide to export DWGx (XPS)!
As the DWF-Viewer is abandoned, but the whole rendering code is still there,
XPS output could open new ways like nice printouts  or a Silverlight
client...

Sam