[mapguide-internals] Commenting viewerfiles

Ivan Miličević Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Wed Jul 7 02:32:59 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm looking on files in this folder every day and I can say that I have pretty much good knowledge about basic layout javascript logic, also my JS skills are super good :) . The question is, can I get the commit rights for that folder as I want to write down comments (commenting functions, global variables and ect..) in files that can be helpful for newbies. The existing files doesn't have too much comments.

Thank you.