[mapguide-internals] New committer: Aleck Sun

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Fri Jul 9 15:35:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

After reviewing the work that had been done by Aleck Sun, I felt that it would be fine to add him as a committer.  After passing this by the current committers and PSC, I only received positive response for adding him.

Congratulations Aleck!

Cheers
Tom

Aleck has worked in FDO and MapGuide, in particular for RFC 79<http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc79>.  Technically, he is very capable, and I believe he shows the good judgment required to be a project developer.

Tickets he has worked on:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1074
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1075
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1127