[mapguide-internals] Re: better browser detection logic (basic viewer)

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 23:00:15 EDT 2010

I'm at home sick and don't have a local 2.2 build i can test on, but I
have knocked up a patch

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/attachment/ticket/1274/refactored%20getAttributeNodeValue.patch

the new function reuses the existing logic, with a fall back to the
modern way if
the 'brittle' browser detection fails, as happened with this opera bug

can some one try it out?