[mapguide-internals] Please review RFC 103

Christine Bao Christine.Bao at autodesk.com
Wed Jul 14 03:42:38 EDT 2010

Hi Zac,

     I'm not sure whether SetDocument requires administrator privileges or not.
     In HTTP handler, it use the user info to open ServerAdminService, and then the content is written to file by ServerManger in server. Is there any control about privilege?

In Http handler:
                     // Create ServerAdmin object
           Ptr<MgServerAdmin> serverAdmin = new MgServerAdmin();
        serverAdmin->Open(m_userInfo);

        // call the C++ APIs
        serverAdmin->SetDocument(m_identifier, m_byteReader);

In Server side:
           MgServerManager* pMan = MgServerManager::GetInstance();
    pMan->SetDocument(identifier, data);

GetCapabilities request's output is strictly defined, and there is no place to put the customized coordinate system mapping.

Thanks & regards,
Christine