[mapguide-internals] Working on 64 bit Windows Build and Installer

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Thu Jun 10 18:22:12 EDT 2010

Just in case anyone else was so inclined, I am currently working on the 64 bit build and install for Windows.  No ETA yet but I suspect the first build will support IIS only.  For now, I have made "64 bit" copies of some of the build.bat files.  Eventually, the changes should be integrated back into 32+64 bit build.bats.

For those on Linux, 64 bit will not be supported in this release due to third party dependencies.  I started going through the FDO build and quickly found that the double expat libraries on CentOS 5.4 64 bit mess up the GDAL compile.  A fix has been made to GDAL trunk http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/3411 but it may take a while to appear in an official release.