[mapguide-internals] Review RFC 91 - Upgrade the Apache/Tomcat to the latest version

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Fri Jun 11 11:42:50 EDT 2010

Hi Buddy,

The RFC mentions using HTTPD 2.2.14 for x64 because that is the only version available from black dot, but if I'm reading the download page correctly they have 2.2.15 binaries available now.  So it looks like we can simplify the RFC and say that HTTPD 2.2.15 will be used for all platforms.

Thanks
Tom