[mapguide-internals] RFC Review - RFC 96: QuickPlot solution for both Ajax and Fusion viewers

Ivan Miličević Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Mon Jun 21 03:02:31 EDT 2010

That seems to be perfect. I'm just curious, you haven't mentioned DWG (as AutoCAD file format) in the post below :) I'm aware that export to DWG could be extremly tricky but that funcionality (save as DWG) could bring a lot's of fun to the users.

I saw an lession on the Autodesk University on that topic, so the export to DWG is possible (in theroy).

I'm not talking about exporting styles, colors, linetypes and ECT... but only pure geometry (points, polygons, polylines...) objects.

Thanks,

Ivan.