[mapguide-internals] Motion Vote: RFC 96 - QuickPlot solution for both Ajax and Fusion viewers

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Tue Jun 22 13:15:14 EDT 2010

Hi Tom,

I was just checking.  I think the Apache/Tomcat RFC would be good for MapGuide 2.2 since similar changes have been made and tested in other branches.  So I was hoping to get the Apache/Tomcat RFC in before the other RFCs.  The would require some orchestration of the submissions.  I can delete the 2.2 branch I created yesterday and branch again if the changes can happen in an orderly and timely fashion.

At the same time, I am also trying to nail down the CS-Map and Fusion dependencies for MapGuide 2.2.  We should be able to use CS-Map 12.02 if the 64 bit build fix for the dictionaries can be incorporated.  For Fusion, there is an outstanding defect with ArbitraryXY maps.  Mike has suggested using the Fusion 2.0 branch for MapGuide 2.2 and he may have time this week to look at correcting the projection support.