[mapguide-internals] Fwd: [mapguide-users] Re: wfs-t

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Tue Jun 22 20:46:31 EDT 2010

Add to that list:

- WMTS
    http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/wmts

(I think this may be a relatively quick win)

- SLD/SE
    http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/symbol
    http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/sld

(harder, but still valuable)

<http://portal.opengeospatial.org/modules/admin/license_agreement.php?suppressHeaders=0&access_license_id=3&target=http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/index.php?artifact_id=35326>Not
invested enough in these requirements myself to put in an enhancement
request, but they sure would be nice check-boxes to have :)

Of course, if they are important to someone whose name isn't spelled ADSK,
nothing's stopping them from putting in an RFC and contributing the required
resources... ;)

Jason