[mapguide-internals] Installer on Branch?

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Wed Jun 23 18:03:40 EDT 2010

Hi Crispin,

I branched MapGuide 2.2 "MgDev" to open up trunk for new development work.  I did not branch "Installer" since the 2.2 installer is still a work in progress.  The build64.bat scripts are partially working for IIS/.Net.  IIS/PHP, Apache/PHP, and Apache/Tomcat/Java still need to be looked at.  Once the installer is fully working, I will branch it for MapGuide 2.2.