[mapguide-internals] Re: Installer on Branch?

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Jun 23 23:48:39 EDT 2010

Huh.  I must have been confusing that with the inability to do x86 and x64
in same installer exe.

I know that when Paraffin creates components, there is an option for
flagging them as x64; maybe this is what I was thinking of.  It looks like
the latest Paraffin allows this to be set to a WiX variable so it can be
switched at build time; maybe it's worth upgrading:

http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2010/05/11/paraffin-3-12-a-bug-fix-and-three-new-features.aspx

Jason