[mapguide-internals] Web Extensions 64 bit crash

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Mon Jun 28 09:21:30 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I am getting some weird behaviour with the 64 bit Web Extensions (.Net and PHP).  They "sort of work".  I can get all the way to MgMap.Create in the script below and then the Web Extensions abort.  Has anyone seen similar behaviour?  If not, I will continue debugging.  http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1388

$cred = new MgUserInformation();
$cred->SetMgUsernamePassword("Administrator", "admin");
$site = new MgSite();
$site->Open($cred);
$sessionvar = $site->CreateSession();
$site1 = new MgSiteConnection();
$site1->Open($cred);
$resid = new MgResourceIdentifier("Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Maps/Sheboygan.MapDefinition");
$map = new MgMap($site1);
$map->Create($resid,"Sheboygan");