[mapguide-internals] Potential for broken build on trunk - update to Subversion 1.5

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Tue Mar 2 19:45:42 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

To support a local svn proxy for the build infrastructure I have modified the svn:externals declaration under Oem.  Based on what I have read, it should work.  However, you must be using Subversion/TortoiseSVN 1.5 or later to make use of the updated svn:externals declaration.  Please see http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1286 for details on the change.

Since Subversion 1.5.0 was released in June 2008, I assume that everyone is using a 1.5 or greater client by now.  If you are not, please download one.

I am currently downloading the source to verify that the new svn:externals declaration is working correctly.  I will post an update once the download and verification is complete.

Thank you,