[mapguide-internals] Kenneth is leaving MapGuide

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Mar 11 03:18:41 EST 2010

As I have been granted a PhD, I will no longer be able to follow
MapGuide on a daily basis.
My last day with MapGuide will be friday the 12th of March 2010.

This means that I will abandon the Maestro project.
As the project is a part of MapGuide, the MapGuide PSC decides
the future of Maestro.

I can be contacted via the email in the source code copyright header,
if anyone has technical questions about a particular piece of code.

Thanks for all your hard work on MapGuide.

--
Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S