[mapguide-internals] RE: MGOS/MGE Compatibility issues: Resource Service opcode mismatch.

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 21:02:57 EDT 2010

Peering at the sandbox changelogs since the date of the MGE 2010 update1b
dlls (27 Oct 2009), I did notice some changes to MgResourceService, so it
does look like a vtable change as Trevor and Traian have mentioned.

Well this at least gives me something to work with. I'm gonna try an earlier
revision of that sandbox and see how it goes. Thanks.