[mapguide-internals] MGOS/MGE Compatibility issues: Resource Service opcode mismatch.

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Mar 17 02:36:22 EDT 2010

I don't know if this is something important to adsk or not, but it
would be useful to developers to know the location and revision of the
various proprietary releases. I know that both Jackie and Haris have
run into this now, and wouldn't be surprised if more do now that our
releases are out of synch...