[mapguide-internals] Re: For Review: RFC71

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 04:23:50 EDT 2010

Ok I figured out the webkit situation, the top level mouse event handler was
smothering the events from the select drop downs. As I have noticed that any
sub-element has a custom onmousedown handler that suppresses event
propagation, I added one such handler for my dropdowns and now I can see the
options in both dropdowns for all tested browsers.

I now consider this implementation complete and ready for inclusion into the
trunk and the 2.2 branch. But I'd still like a final review of my changes
before doing this.