[mapguide-internals] ServiceArchitecture and design rules??

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Sat Mar 20 06:58:58 EDT 2010

Hi UV,

Did you want to contact me offline?  I can help you wade though it all and provide suggestions on the implementation.  I am on Skype and have reasonable long distance rates to various countries (Canada, US, Germany, Australia, Slovenia, and others).  I think this topic would be a good candidate for a verbal conversation.  It might take too long over email.

The same offer (live chat - wow!) applies for any developers out there working on projects with the intent to submit them to the vault.  One of my personal goals for this year is help with community involvement, even though it will likely cost me some potential consulting revenue :(

Just ping me by email to schedule something.