[mapguide-internals] MapGuide 2.2 Beta Release Readiness

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Mon Mar 22 18:57:31 EDT 2010

Yeah.

All kinda nightmares with a single bundled installer if we go that way.  May
just have an x64 server install, and require users to download both 32bit
and 64bit installers if they want web extensions on the same machine.  Ouch.
But I don't think that installing the 32bit web extensions from the 64bit
installer is something that is do-able.  I wonder if we need to consider
splitting the server and web installers back out into separate downloads?

Looks like there is no 64bit PHP for Windows yet, and they have switched
from ISAPI to fastcgi, so we likely have limited options here.

Jason