[mapguide-internals] Re: 32 bit installer on build machine

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 25 11:13:30 EDT 2010

We just resolved an issue with PHP, at least for IIS.

There are 2 settings that need to be set to be different from the prior install to avoid conflicts:

session.save_path and session.cookie_path in the php.ini. These need to be a directory that IIS can write to to create PHP sessions. We plan to implement /PHP/temp to address this. I would expect this is also an issue for PHP under Apache.

There is also still a dependency for IIS that an HKLM\software\PHP\version\ini_path variable be set in the registry. This means a 5.2.5 and 5.3.1 version can sit side by side.

Dave