[mapguide-internals] Location of httpd.conf for Windows/Apache

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Tue Mar 30 16:34:05 EDT 2010

Look in trunk/installer/support/web/apache2/conf.

There is a custom action under installer/custom/apache_actions which,
I believe, replaces templated values in this file.

If these changes are for the tomcat fixes and mod_rewrite stuff you
checked in a while back, it's probably a good thing, but I'd like to
see them committed against a ticket in the installer component to
track them.

Jason