[mapguide-internals] RE: GCC 4.4 and Oem upgrade

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Mon May 10 11:20:24 EDT 2010

Hi Tom,

Different versions of Berkeley DB may require repository upgrades.  With all of the different distro versions floating around, it will be more difficult to determine when a repository upgrade is required.  MGOS 2.2 compiled on CentOS 5 and MGOS 2.2 compiled on Ubuntu 9.10 will likely not have compatible repositories.