[mapguide-internals] Re: MapGuide 2.2 RC1 build

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Thu Oct 7 06:49:59 EDT 2010

Win7 x64, IIS, .net

Good!  Few issues, not sure of my own making or the installer

 * I can confirm the MG service restarts OK on reboot (using "shutdown /r")

 * I has to change the IIS security of the mapagent and remove "Basic
Authentication" - Is this standard or was this my install picking up some
edits I did before I uninstalled the previous Beta?

 * The WebTier tests for Uptime and 2x Operation time threw errors on the
DotNet hyperlink test

Crispin