[mapguide-internals] MapGuide 2.2 beta crashes

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Fri Oct 15 09:51:01 EDT 2010

Hi Gabriele,

Using the c++filt demangler on Linux, some of the errors are occurring in

MgByteSink::ToFile(std::basic_string<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>, std::allocator<wchar_t> > const&)

It might be std::string related but I'm not 100% sure about that.

And some of it seems to be related to teardown of the Apache worker process.  One of the calls is to MgConfigurationHeap::~MgConfigurationHeap().  The heap is owned by MgConfiguration and MgConfiguration is a singleton.

There was a recent submission put into trunk to correct some Web Tier initialization behaviour.  We can try backporting it.

Please open a new defect with the logs you have attached.  Also, have you found any *easy* way to reproduce this?