[mapguide-internals] MapGuide 2.2 Release Testing

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Mon Apr 18 00:40:12 EDT 2011

Hello internals list,

I have posted Windows and CentOS 5 binaries for the 2.2 release and performed some very basic "Sheboygan" validation on the builds.  I will post Ubuntu 9 binaries in a day or two and then make the official build notice.  Please let me know if you find anything problematic.

After completing the Windows builds on Thursday, I restarted the build on Friday to incorporate the Fusion RC2 changes.  Here are the "last changed" revision numbers for our various SVN vaults:

mapguide/branches/2.2/MgDev revision 5624 (same as RC4)
fusion/branches/fusion-2.2 revision 2366
metacrs/csmap/branches/12.02/CsMapDev 1964 (same as RC4)

Regards,
Trevor Wekel
Principal Consultant | OTX Systems
+1 403 870 1582 | trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com