[mapguide-internals] Code Reveiw request: Remove IsNull check when get property from feature source

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 00:36:06 EDT 2011

that old thread was titled [mapguide-internals] Exception thrown on
null values?

here is some of it, dates back to 08, which was pre-nabble days?

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/RE-mapguide-internals-Exception-thrown-on-null-values-td2051195.html

from my *limited* understanding, this patch catches any exceptions
and then gracefully handles them which should be a big win