[mapguide-internals] Mapguide 2.2 and Centos 6

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Sat Aug 13 11:33:39 EDT 2011

Hi Gabriele,

I would like to officially support CentOS 6 and Ubuntu 10.04 / 11 for the next release of MapGuide using native compilation.  Time (and funding) permitting, I would also like to implement 64 bit Linux builds.  Please contact me offline if you are interested in sponsoring the work.  We would need to address 64 bit builds for both Fdo and MapGuide.