[mapguide-internals] Session repository lock under multi-threaded update

Andreas Morf a.morf at fkl.ch
Wed Jan 5 17:10:39 EST 2011

Trevor,
I saw this many times when I was upgrading to dbxml 2.5.16 which is
especially more sensitive when being called by an untransacted
dbxml-API-operation. After eliminating these in MgResourceService there are
DB_BUSY errors sometimes which I was able to handle in my JAVA Webapi code -
but in my opinion, this could/should be handled by MgResourceService in a
better way...

Andreas