[mapguide-internals] WMS Benchmarking 2011

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Jan 12 10:14:24 EST 2011

Hi MapGuide Devs,

It's this time of year again, the WMS Benchmarking effort is getting
started in preparation for FOSS4G 2011 as I write this.

More info at http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Benchmarking_2011

I am contacting you to find out if we could convince MapGuide to join
the game this year. we'd need an answer as soon as possible as the teams
are starting to get organized.

BTW, I realize it's a bit short notice, but there is actually a meeting
right now on #foss4g IRC channel on irc.freenode.net if anyone from your
group would like to join.

You are also invited to join the benchmarking list to ask questions
and/or follow the progress of this effort:

Cheers

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette