[mapguide-internals] RE: MapGuide 2.2 RC2

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Thu Jan 27 12:37:35 EST 2011

Hi Martin,

I would like to roll an RC3 build with at least a fix for the following defect

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1584

I suppose we should go through a more official nomination process for the RC3 build to see if there are other defects that we need to include.  1584 has significant implications on MapGuide Server stability so I believe the RC3 build is warranted.