[mapguide-internals] FW: [Live-demo] Please publicly state acceptance of osgeo-live license for license audit

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Mon Jul 11 12:46:15 EDT 2011

Hello PSC,

I generated the contents for the MapGuide Open Source Project Overview on the Live-DVD from our main project website http://mapguide.osgeo.org/.  Since I did not create the content for our main site, are we free to release the Project Overview under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License?

Please note:  We may not be present on the LiveDVD for FOSS4G 2011 due to a shortage of resources and funding.  Cameron Shorter and others on the OSGeo LiveDVD have expressed concern regarding this.